We believe that our relationship with you begins before you step foot in our showroom and continues long after you’ve made your luxury car purchase. When you purchase your parts at Mercedes-Benz of Albuquerque, you can expect the best. We are proud to offer Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts, Certified Mercedes-Benz Technicians and a Collision Specialist on duty. We also offer Saturday service hours and loaner vehicles by appointment. We also offer complimentary Multi-Point Inspections.
- Loaner Vehicles Available
- Pick-Up & Drop-Off at Home Service Available
- Knowledgeable Service Advisors
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection & Car Wash with Service/Repair
- Luxurious Customer Lounge with Complimentary WiFi & TVs
- Extended Service Hours including Saturday Service
- Shuttle Service Available
- Early-Bird Drop Off & Late-Night Pick Up
- Indoor Service Drive
- Starbucks Coffee, Bagels, Muffins, Snacks, Refreshments
- Factory-Trained Technicians
- Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts
Commonly Needed Parts
Our parts department has a fully stocked inventory of all the parts and accessories that your Mercedes-Benz needs. Whether you choose to have your vehicle serviced with us or prefer to do the work yourself, be sure to get your parts here at Mercedes-Benz of Albuquerque. Below is a list of the most commonly needed parts and why they are important to your Mercedes-Benz’ performance.
- Oil & Oil Filters: Engine oil is the lifeline of your Mercedes-Benz. Engine oil keeps all the moving parts of your engine running smoothly while the filter cleans out gunk and dirt. Oil may be one of the easiest services, but also one of the most important. When oil gets dirty it doesn’t keep the pistons moving as smoothly, which can create friction causing your engine to overheat and seize. Routine oil changes also improve your fuel economy because when everything is running smoothly your engine isn’t working as hard. *Oil changes for MY08-older.
• Battery: Your battery may be the second most important part of your Mercedes-Benz as the battery provides power to start the engine. It is important to have your battery checked regularly to make sure that you don’t end up stuck on the side of the road with a dead battery.
• Brake Pads: There are a lot of moving parts, but brake pads help bring your Mercedes-Benz safely to a stop and over time you will need to have your brake pads replaced. Brake pads wear down a little bit every time you step on the brake. Eventually there won’t be enough pad to properly grip the brake disc and stop.
• Wiper Blades: Making sure you can clearly see the road ahead is vital and your wipers won’t last forever. So be sure to inspect them from time to time to make sure they are in good condition to keep your window clear.
• Headlights: We have all had a headlight go out from time to time, even the new LED lights go out. And when a light goes out, our parts department has you covered. Just tell them what model and year your Mercedes-Benz is, and we will find the exact bulb your vehicle needs.
At Mercedes-Benz of Albuquerque, our highly qualified technicians are here to provide exceptional service in a timely manner. From oil changes to transmission replacements, we are dedicated to maintaining top tier customer service, for both new and pre-owned car buyers! Allow our staff to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. Once you’ve browsed our auto repair coupons online, visit our experienced technicians at our state-of-the-art service department and save on quality Mercedes-Benz auto service today!